March 4, 2008

Today was one of the hardest days of being a teacher that I have had in a long time. My entire class was horrible today (except for a rare few) - they rolled their eyes at me, they said "I hate you" numerous times, they said that they hated school ( I agreed with them silently), they said that they never have fun at school ( I think that they had too much fun this morning with nonstop talking during my lessons so that is why they had a silent lunch sitting in order)....the list goes on and on. My favorite is when they say that they are going to tell their parents that they didnt do.....and that we are just mean! I basically have to laugh out loud because if my parents ever saw me treat an adult the way they treat me and my co-teacher my rear-end would have been black and blue. What happened to respecting teachers and having a good dose of healthy fear of authority?? It doesn't exisit any longer!!!I really don't know how I am going to last the next three months!!!!!!!

Say a little prayer that my formal observation on Monday goes well and then the rest of next week before SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!Other than that, everything here is good. Jack is making the funniest "mean" faces that make us laugh so hard. He is growing and becoming so smart in my eyes...they are a little biased but still! I love being his mommy!!! Have a great week!

0 comments: