March 2, 2008



Hello blogger world! Hope that this helps keep you up-to-date on our sweet, small town life so that I don't have to bog down your computers with emails full of pictures! Enjoy!



Breakfast of Champions....star crunch!

Just like a man- got a remote in his hand!

Here is our "big" boy!

We love bath time!


Say Cheese!!





6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the blog. I am so glad you are in the world of blogging now. Don't show me up and post something everyday. We love and miss ya'll.

Nicole said...

Gumbea loves the pictures and I do not mind clogging my computer up with photos still. That is what grandboys are for. Can't wait to play with him Spring Break. Hope he will remember Gumbea. Love you and can't wait to see all of you.

Allison said...

Oh hurray that you are part of the blogging world! www.allisonandtheboys.blogspot.com

We MISS you all!!!!!!
Allison

Kara said...

Yeah for blogs! I am so glad you are on the blogwagon. Glad to have you. :) Oh...and Jack is adorable!!

cindy said...

Glad to know you have a blog so that I can keep up with you guys since you up and moved away to Mississippi, of all places! Jack is so cute! I know Gumbea is excited about her spring break visit! I'll send the thumbprint cookie recipe with her, so she can make you some while she's there. :)

ML said...

Hey, Tot - Good for you! I'm thrilled you are in the blogging world so I can REALLY keep up with what's happening with you and your family. We miss you in Abilene! The Queen...ha!