Is Neil down on the River Boats all day? I noticed that he is not in any pictures. Neil, please put $20 on 00 at the Roulette table. All winnings need to go in Jack's college fund. Also, can I borrow $20?
You really do have a handsome little man. I'm enjoying your blog. Jack's Gumbea told me about it.
He does look very handsome. Gumbea had a fun time playing with him. Can't wait for summer to get him and Camp together. LoveGumbea
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is Neil down on the River Boats all day? I noticed that he is not in any pictures. Neil, please put $20 on 00 at the Roulette table. All winnings need to go in Jack's college fund. Also, can I borrow $20?
You really do have a handsome little man. I'm enjoying your blog. Jack's Gumbea told me about it.
He does look very handsome. Gumbea had a fun time playing with him. Can't wait for summer to get him and Camp together.
Love
Gumbea
Post a Comment