While my boys don't know the difference, I am going to hold off on going "trick-or-treating" for as long as possible and just do our church's trunk-or-treat! (am I a bad mommy for this???) We dressed up as duck hunters and went hunting for some candy! It was a very muggy night but I think that these two still had lots of fun!

This littlest hunter rode in Bessie's stroller all night. He was so relaxed..just taking it all in!

This little love was in HEAVEN! He loves to pretend to hunt birds and practice using his daddy's duck calls.....ALL the time.

Trying his hand at putt-putt.

He loved this because he got a glow in the dark bracelet. We had to turn all the lights off several times when we got home just to watch it glow.

Best little Friends.
and this sweet little friend is going to have a little sister for our littlest love to play with!
1 comments:
I just love that our kiddos love each other. We went to Richmond to Trunk n Treat tonight and Bessie was not too happy that Jack wasn't going to be there!
Post a Comment