October 17, 2010

I HEART my boys!

This little man loves all things boy. Sports, dirt, hunting, trucks and cars, playing hard, and just running wild. He has a sweet spirit and loves his momma. He resembles a sponge...soaks everything in and has a memory of steel. He loves on his brother (most days) and can make me smile like no one else. He is funny and witty. Most of the time I feel like I am talking to a 10 year old. He is still a picky eater. Loves grapes, poptarts and chicken and rice. I am so thankful that he is mine.

This littlest man is walking everywhere. He loves to laugh and is happy most of the time. Just recently felt the need to adopt the sleeping patterns of a newborn all over again and wake up every 3 hours. I think it's teeth and his ear infection. I am praying that his sleeping patterns resemble that of an almost 1 year old again SOON. He has 8 teeth and isn't afraid to chomp down on you occasionally. Loves to be moving ALL the time. Gives the BEST open mouth kisses and hugs. Is a total momma's boy. He is not a picky eater at all. Will eat just about anything if he can feed it to himself. Doesn't like for you to feed him. Loves bath time and all things boy...especially balls. He is starting to make his voice and wants known and HEARD. He loves to play with his brother (most days). He makes my heart smile and I am so happy he is mine.



2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Leah, I hope you had a great birthday. These boys are so cute and I think that Sam is starting to look more like Jack than I thought. Good to know that Sam likes balls :)

carroll lane said...

Happy belated birthday! These pictures are gorgeous! Way to go!
Miss you bunches!