There is something about Fall and going to the pumpkin patch. I love this time of year. I love the smells of fall with pumpkin, spices, vanilla, cool breezes and soups cooking. Something about snuggling up in your house in your cozy clothes. Although the pumpkin patch here has taken a drastic hit due to the severe lack of rain this year, we still had to go and check it out. There is still so much to do there. We climbed in cotton trailers, went through the maze (more times then I could count), played in the corn box, drove JD tractors, played on the rope swings, and picked out pumpkins. It was a great afternoon to spend with my boys. I am beyond blessed. October 22, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
There is something about Fall and going to the pumpkin patch. I love this time of year. I love the smells of fall with pumpkin, spices, vanilla, cool breezes and soups cooking. Something about snuggling up in your house in your cozy clothes. Although the pumpkin patch here has taken a drastic hit due to the severe lack of rain this year, we still had to go and check it out. There is still so much to do there. We climbed in cotton trailers, went through the maze (more times then I could count), played in the corn box, drove JD tractors, played on the rope swings, and picked out pumpkins. It was a great afternoon to spend with my boys. I am beyond blessed. Posted by Leah at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Leah, these pictures are sooo good. You are becoming quite the photog. And I can't believe how old Jack looks in the first picture.
love those pictures. the outfits are pretty cute too. happy fall to your sweet family! xoxo
Leah, those boys are so precious and I cannot believe how big they are???? Also, thanks so much for you sweet message. It meant so much to me. I will be in touch soon. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment