June 1, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy,


So people have told me that you are only supposed to come and take little kids teeth after they have lost them. I am begging you to come for a different reason. You see just this weekend, I have started cutting four teeth at once. My mommy says that two are on the top and I am getting two more on the bottom. The problem is that I am NOT SLEEPING and it is wearing my mommy out. She says that it's worse than having a newborn. Just last night I was up every hour crying and rubbing my mouth. Is it really supposed to be this bad? Can you help me out? Maybe spare a tooth or two until mine come in? This chewin' on ev.er.y.thing. is really for the birds. Tylenol doesn't help me much either. My happiness has been lost in all of this and I need to find it again. Please hurry.
Love,
Sam

1 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Go get that boy some Motrin! 1,000,000 times better than Tylenol. E cut 5 teeth at once recently (it was definitely a nightmare), and we couldn't have survived without the Motrin. It made a serious difference. I'll be praying for you Leah...we understand your pain. Cutting teeth might be one of my least favorite things ever. Love you amiga!