June 7, 2010

Photography class






Can't get enough of these boys. Love, love them.






So a really sweet friend of mine is giving a couple of us girls a little photography class. It is so much fun and such a sweet time to spend with girls. We are learning how to not rely on just the ol' auto settings. One week into my class, I dropped my camera and broke it. Don't worry, bought another one and we are ready to go. (Neil thinks it was a ploy all along to get a new-er camera....it wasn't. promise.) Hopefully I will see an improvement in my skills. Photography and just taking pictures is something that I love. I always have my camera bag with me (and a diaper bag and purse and other bags as well....). Here are some pictures that I have taken as my homework. My boys get sick of a lens in their face.

1 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

I love your blog! You have such a precious little family! I love that we'll be able to keep up with each other and share in all of the fun 'mommy stuff'!