Jack started a little soccer camp this week. There are only four little ones in his class but he wakes up every morning asking "Is it today momma? Is soccer camp today?" I think he just wanted to wear his cleats and shin guards. He said the only reason that you wear shin guards is so when people kick you, you can kick them back and it won't ever hurt. (I tried to discourage this idea and I am pretty sure that there was no kicking going on today....except for the kicking of the ball!). The weather seems to be holding up....hot and very humid! Right smack in the middle of the day. We drink lots of water and wear our sunscreen. Maybe he can learn a thing or two about the good ole' game of futbol!
(His coaches are from England and Mexico and that is what they are calling it instead of soccer. I think it confuses the kids but who am I???)
0 comments:
Post a Comment