We haven't really been up to much lately. We have been doing a little of this and a little of that. Hanging out together mostly! Jack is still totally in love with his little brother.
Sam is almost three months old and has the sweetest little personality. He loves to smile and rarely ever cries unless you don't get a bottle near fast enough! He is growing like a weed and is now in six month clothes for the length...don't know where he gets his "height" cause his momma and daddy are lacking in that department!
Jack's most favorite thing is anything to do with trucks and hotwheels. He loves to build and and read books about trucks. He now chews gum balls and it is so funny to see such a little person chomping on gum! We are ready for nice, sunny weather so that we can play outside!
1 comments:
I love doing this and that! Enjoy just watching those boys grow, because you'll blink and they'll be so big! That's what I'm learning each day. Just cherish the day. The moment. The miracles God gave me. That's my prayer for you.
Tell me again when you're coming to Texas. I have my calendar by the computer and for some reason, I didn't get it recorded last time. Me and my boys are coming to meet you and yours!
Happy weekend!
Post a Comment