February 20, 2010

Warning: Picture Overload!

Please do not go any farther if you don't want to see TONS of pictures of my boys.
I am warning you.
These sweet baby feet. I could kiss them all day. So, so ticklish.
This little smirk I get all day, every day.


No telling what he is thinking. Mom, get out of my face with that camera. I am trying to swing. I think this is his daddy's attitude.


Got these silly bands from a friend and is obsessed with them. Who knew animal shaped rubber bands would be so cool. I should have thought of that and made millions. Ugh.
See. Just a colored rubber-band.

Steals my heart and my patience all at the same time. Love. Love. Love.
Eyelashes to.Die.For. From his daddy.


Chubby cheeks from his momma. Not eyelashes. You know something worth having.

Such a sweet drooly smile. Didn't know I could love another little boy this much.

A dimple.

Brother kisses. Make your heart melt?

Make your heart smile? Those eyes will get you.
Oh, thank you God for creating these boys and allowing me to raise them and be their momma. Such pure sweetness, spoiled-ness, attitude, love, boy-ish-ness, happiness, big ole smiles, quirky-ness, grouchy boys. I love every single bit of them. (most days).

9 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

a dimple = the.cutest.thing.ever.

Smith family said...

Love the pictures! I tagged some pictures in FB of the party yesterday at school and today.

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Jack looks so big in these pictures!!! I can't believe it!!! Love and miss you so much!

The Akins Family said...

your boys are too sweet! Maybe we will get back to CAFB one day since they are the same ages practically! Why didn't we hang out more?? geez!

Becky said...

I love all the pictures. I can't believe how much the two of them look alike! and those eye lashes and that dimple - ADORABLE!!! Such cute boys!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you - any trips to Texas in the near future?? Also, Shane said he's tried to call Neil and the # doesn't work... did it change?? Will you email or facebook me the new #??

Lindsey said...

love the new pics of your sweet boys. baby armstrong's name is going to be taos crawford - yes, like the city in new mexico and crawford is a family name on my side. hope ya'll are doing well.

carroll lane said...

such precious pictures! Love them!

Kimberly said...

Look at those love bugs! I can't wait to meet them in a few weeks. Tell Shirla to get ready, because with all these boys, it'll be a full house! I hope and pray we're all well, completely well by then! Let me know which day works best for you. If I remember, you're arriving on a Sunday?? Oh, I'm so excited.

The Brantley Boys said...

These pictures are so cute. I love these little boys together.