February 9, 2010

My Littlest Little Sister

Last week my littlest, little sister turned 21! Wow! I can't believe that she is that old. Well...what more could an animal loving, fun loving, scuba diving loving kinda girl want for a birthday present? How about a swim with the sharks? She had the chance to swim in the shark tank at the Atlanta Aquarium. My parents meet her last weekend in Atlanta to embark on this exciting, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! And I don't think that it disappointed.
My parents got to go behind the scenes to watch her prepare for the scuba swim. She became scuba certified in the fall in Key West with some college folks!

She swam with this very larger manaray. I would have jumped right out!

Here she is doing her scuba thing!

People gathered around the tank to watch her and several others swim with the sharks. Here she is waving to my parents.
A large shark......

Happy Birthday Anna! We love you!

0 comments: