October 29, 2009









We went to Jack's school's trunk or treat on Wednesday night for our first round of trick-or-treating! He was a little shy but overall had a good time. The unfortunate thing was that he was dressed as a longhorn but said that he was Tim Tebow. That made my family cringe a little but hey- true sports fan I guess??? He and Neil carved a jack-o-lantern while I was at Bible Study and I think that they enjoyed it!



In Sam news- no new news......he still isn't dropping and making any progress so I go back next Thursday to discuss our next option. I was pretty sad and upset but I guess that he is content hanging out in there. We are so ready to see him! Please pray that over the next seven days he does something down there....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE him in his Texas football jersey. He looks so cute and can't wait to love on him. Sam will be here soon. He is just not ready to make his appearance to this world yet!!!