So tonight, after I stressed and decided quickly on outfits, my sweet friend Amy took some pictures of the "four" of us. It was a very quick session since my son didn't want to participate and would much rather play. I caught just a couple of cute ones. I was hoping for some of Jack and Neil but that unfortunately didn't occur. Jack did come back after he went to play and give me a kiss and tell me "sorry mommy for not taking good pictures wif you". That made it all ok!
(please remember that I AM 38 1/2 weeks pregnant and don't usually try to have this much weight on my body or in my face.....)
2 comments:
I think you look glowing and ready for Sam. Can't wait. The pictures are wonderful.
You look beautiful and will treasure these pictures. Waiting for the news-
Post a Comment