...and for the record- I will be the first person that is pregnant forever. The doctor told me today that he wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks. Oh how thankful......
Hang in there!!! And for the record... You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! If you're going to be pregnant forever might as well be cute while you're at it! =) Love you!
Men shouldn't be allowed to deliver babies. I was induced with Dean at 41 weeks by my male doctor. Jake and Madelynn--induced at 38 weeks by my FEMALE doctor!! But Amy is right. At least you look good doing it!! Sam will be worth it!!!!!
2 comments:
Hang in there!!! And for the record... You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! If you're going to be pregnant forever might as well be cute while you're at it! =) Love you!
Men shouldn't be allowed to deliver babies. I was induced with Dean at 41 weeks by my male doctor. Jake and Madelynn--induced at 38 weeks by my FEMALE doctor!! But Amy is right. At least you look good doing it!! Sam will be worth it!!!!!
Post a Comment