Yesterday, I turned the big 2-8! I can't believe that I am this old and am about to have baby #2! Seems like yesterday I was packing for college and ready to start on that journey of my life. Now I have been married almost 6 years, have a almost 3 year old, and about to have a newborn!!! We celebrated with the Sumralls and had a fabulous dinner and yummy cake. I got lots of birthday wishes, a new book I can't wait to read, an "S" charm for my necklace, new shoes and clothes, and some money! Not a bad birthday!!
In Sam news, I am now 37 weeks and some days and measuring smaller and lower this week than last. The nurse said that that was because he is now lower in my pelvis and dropping! I was in quite a bit of pain this week in my back and pelvis so I came home early on Wednesday from work. I was having some contractions but nothing that was too consistent to make me in labor. I did go to the doctor and haven't progressed any-a little sad- but everything was good. We heard the heart beat, I lost two pounds, and my blood-pressure was good. I have a feeling that this baby will not make his appearance on his own and my doctor will not induce until my due date-Nov. 4 or 6 (can't really remember!!). So, looks like we will be hanging on for a couple more weeks unless Sam gets very uncomforable. I am a little nervous about going 40 weeks because Jack was born at 38 and weighed 7lbs. 14 oz. I just don't want a 9 lb. baby!!! I am so excited to meet Sam and get to cuddle him. Please just pray for an easy labor that goes well medically and that Sam is healthy.
Jack is doing well. His whole life is one big ole' song. He sings constantly and everyday he comes up with some new song that he has learned at school or church or he has made up on his own. He gets his singing ability and love for music from his daddy! He keeps us laughing and on our toes all the time. We love, love, love him and I can't believe that he will be three in just two months!
2 comments:
You look fabulous! And Happy Birthday (and I am about to be 30 next year so don't feel old yet)!
Happy birthday! You look great...at least you are not as old as me =)
Amy gives me the scoop on you and baby Sam...can't wait to hear that he is here!!
Jack is precious! Reminds me of Lucy...she sings ALL the time, too =)
Post a Comment