Today Nan, Fatz, Jack and I met Bessie Boo and her momma at the pumpkin patch. We were a little afraid that there would be no pumpkins due to the massive amounts of rain that we have gotten but they did not dissapoint. There were pumpkins and gourds of all sizes. Plus, tractors to ride, hay rides, corn boxes and mazes. This place is absolutely beautiful and the whole time we were there my dad was begging my mom for a farm! (for Jack of course!) The weather was sunny with a cool breeze and we couldn't have asked for a better day. I think that we may have to go back again before Halloween. Jack was so appreciative of us taking him~ He kept thanking me and Fatz for taking him out there. It was a little boys dream!
October 3, 2009
Pumpkin Patch 2009
Posted by Leah at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Umm, you don't look huge. But you are going to have your baby soon. I can't wait. I hope you are doing well, and we need to catch up VERY soon.
I never felt big either...until I saw pictures after Emerson came. And then I realized I was ENORMOUS!!! Then when I was in the hospital, I thought I looked so good and now when I look at those pictures, I realize I was still ENORMOUS! Funny how all that works! I can't wait for little Sam to be here!! Love you so much.
I LOVE that picture of Jack looking through the tractor wheel! SO sweet! And did you notice how I've got Bes all up in my lap so you can't see my big 'ol belly!! You shush, you look great!
so fun! really wished we lived closer!
Can you take Gumbea to the pumpkin patch when she comes to see baby Sam?
Tell me again...when is Sam due? I feel like it's so, so soon! Can't wait to open the blog and see his pictures.
Thinking of and praying for you,
Kimberly
Post a Comment