March 31, 2009
My Little Rockstar!
So my baby loves to rock out on his guitar. You give this boy some Dancing with the Stars or American Idol and his heart is content. He puts his guitar on, strums along to the song and dances around the room. He is even sweet enough to comment on some of the Dancing with the Stars girls being "pretty". It is too funny to watch.
The other night we were at Brad and Amy's house and one of Amy's friends came over while we were there. Well Jack played with her for a while and as we were leaving, we all said our goodbyes. The following conversation took place:
Danielle: "Bye Jack."
Jack: " Bye, it was nice to meetch you."
We all stopped and started laughing because you never know what you are going to get with him. I am pretty sure that Fatz taught him that the other day while he was visiting the steel mill to see Fatz at work. That is a whole other story in itself- lets just say that Jack wants to go to work with daddy and Fatz to "drop a charge in that bucket" and "see the big fire" and "wear one of those hard hats". He LOVED visiting out there! I love this little boy who keeps EVERYONE on their toes!
Some of his favorites:
counting to 13
puzzles-big giant floor puzzles-will do them for HOURS!
swinging
tractors of all shapes and sizes
any vegetable
Mickey Mouse clubhouse
digging and throwing rocks
his puppy- Bear (who is enormous now!)
and he told me today that he "wuvs his daddy"
I wish that I could put going potty but he absolutely hates to do that....I guess he will be going to kindergarten in a diaper!!!
Posted by Leah at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to see Bear. Too funny...when you said that he wants to drop a charge in the bucket, I immediately thought going #2, but then I realized that didn't make any sense in the context you described.
Your precious Jack is growing up to be quite handsome! I am glad you are doing well, and I am so excited to hear your news about baby number 2. Congratulations!
Candice
Jack is the smartest little fella I know! Maybe it will rub off on Bes. She is starting to repeat everything I say... this morning I said, "All gone." and she looked at me plain as day and said, "All gone." She's growing up...sniff,sniff.
Post a Comment