Jack yelling: "I got it!"
Me: "What did you get?" thinking that he got a book or a toy from the bucket
Jack: " My booger!"
Me: "Oh, I didn't know that you were looking for one"
I look into the rearview child mirror and his fingers (yes two of them) are up his little nose searching for things.....
Ugh...gross....boys.....
Neil, Jack and I were leaving lunch today after church and made the comment that we were going to Reed's which is a store here in town.
Jack: "where are we going?"
Neil: "to Reed's"
Jack: "yeah, I can get some new shoes!"
Neil and I both look at each other and bust out laughing. What?? He remembers that??
Another conversation that always occurs now that he knows we're having a baby....
Jack: "mommy, where's your baby?"
Me: "it's right here in my tummy"
Jack: "where's his bed?"
Me: "well its in my tummy too"
Jack: "oh, he sleeps in there?"
Me: "yeah, it does."
The funny thing is he always asks these two questions, pulls up my shirt and kisses my bellybutton. I don't think that my answer to his question was good enough since he continues to ask it over and over again. Jack is such a curious little boy. He always wants to know why and how. This is such a fun age!
5 comments:
what a smart little boy. I think it is funny that he automatically assumes it is a "he." Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I agree. We do need to get together to make more memories ASAP. However, I am not going to even touch the hairstyle comment. That is just too scary.
umm - I think for your sanity, Leah you might need to have a girl! :) Although, I gotta tell ya - girls are still curious about their boogers too, they just don't go digging around with BOTH hands - one is much more dainty! HA! :) Jack is too cute and such a little smarty!
Congrats on the new baby! I haven't checked the blog world lately and am so excited to hear your having another sweet one. When is your due date? Also, I tried emailing you last week, but I think i have the wrong email. Can you email me your email address? Enjoy this time. Are you feeling good?
I want a copy of that top picture for my fridge! Seriously... my heart be still. You think we can do the arranged marriage thing with Jack and Bes.
Congrats on a new baby! Excited for you guys!
Post a Comment