March 19, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Gumbea sent Jack a package with some Easter treats in it. He got a Lightning McQueen book that you can drive and some Thomas the Train cars with movies. He also got this sweet t-shirt that was his daddy's when he became a big brother. It is so soft and so sweet that he can wear it! Thanks Gumbea and Pop. Tonight Neil's little sister (Aunt Cole) is in the hospital having her second little boy- Cash Douglas. We so wish that we could be there to see him. We are praying for you and thinking about ya'll. WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I remember Neil in that shirt the day he introducted me to his new baby sister. Wow...how neat that Jack gets to wear it now. Love ya'll!! Stacey

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I just love that Gumbea is a saver... How priceless that Jack gets to wear that shirt! Love it!

Unknown said...

Gumbea will be in trouble with Aunt Cole and Camp if she does not say that the book and movies are from them. How fun to see Jack wearing his daddy's shirt. Wish you were here with us to love on Cash.

The Brantley Boys said...

I love that shirt. That is awesome that Gumbea saved that sort of thing. I can assure you my mom has saved everything, but she just has no idea where things like that are. Harrison has a jacket that Adam wore when he was a toddler. So fun...

Mark and Jenn said...

Leah...I need your address!! Nicole's too...Thanks, jenn

just sent to my school email
jennifer.rogers - you know the rest :)

Mark and Jenn said...

Me again...I know...okay I need your email address too. Thanks!