March 3, 2009

Fun News!

Ok so no pictures or anything like that....but some exciting news. Many of you already know this but Neil and I found out last week that we are expecting another little baby in very early November. Please pray for a healthy baby and a peace of mind until I go to the doctor. My appt. isn't until April 6th so I have a while to sit and wonder and wait and be anxious.....YIPPPEEE!!!!

15 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

This is so exciting! My favorite people in the world are having babies in 2009. I think it must be the year of the baby. Super pumped for y'all...you know I'm praying for you. What did your parents do when you told them?

The Akins Family said...

YAY! I am so excited! That makes 4 of us in Bible Study! Is there something in the water! YIKES! I hope you feel good! :)

The Sasser Crew said...

Congratulations!!!!

Becky said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! I did NOT know you were expecting! SO EXCITING!!! I didn't realize Neil was "ready" for another one - how did you convince him it was time? Maybe it will work on Shane! :) I couldn't be happier for you guys. I'll definitely be praying and can't wait to hear the details!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I still can't believe that you are pregnant! Ahhh... the pressure!!!!

Unknown said...

Gumbea ia so excited!!!! Pop has already fixed his vacation so we can be with you on Thanksgiving. Gumbea will save days for November.
That will give me sweet grands.

Kara said...

Yippee!! Congrats! I am so excited for yall and I am praying that you stay healthy and at peace until your appt. (Well...and after that too!) :)

Caroline said...

That's so exciting..will keep you in our prayers!!! Congrats!!!

Kimberly said...

I'm so excited for you and Neil and the rest of your family! I'll be praying for the next months as you await to add another little one to your family--- and to prepare Jack for a baby brother or sister! Yipee!

ML said...

Oh, how fun!! You guys seriously need some PINK in the family now! I'm praying for you to feel at peace and know that God is looking over you. Keep the blog rolling with the news. I miss you! Merri Lynn

Smith family said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

The Murphree Family said...

Babies, babies everywhere! I love it! Congrats to you and Neil.

Allison said...

I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!!! HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY! We are so happy for you guys!! We love you!

barlow said...

congrats partner!! So happy for you!!

Shannon Willcutt said...

Congratulations, Leah! I am so happy for ya'll!!