April 6, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I had my first OB doctor's appointment this afternoon. As nervous as I was, it turned out great. I just knew my blood pressure would be high due to the nervousness, but it checked out well! He did an ultrasound and immediately found the baby, sac, and a HEART BEAT (181 bpm seems like it just ran a marathon!)! Everyone at school was saying that I was having twins because of how much I am already showing...so I was a tad bit nervous he just might find two since they do run in Neil's family. Neil did go with me and I think he was a little turned off by having to watch the non-tummy ultrasound but hey- it's his baby too! So we are set for a due date of Nov. 6th, 2009 and I am 9 1/2 weeks along! I still feel good and am eating everything I can get my hands on. I have a feeling the weight gain is coming!!! I will try to take a picture of the ultrasound picture and put it on here. The baby has little arm buds and leg buds at only 2.72 cm long! Simply amazing and such a God thing!!

5 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

So glad you got a good report. What a FAST heartbeat! Girl this time?????

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I still can't believe that youa re having a baby!!! =) Just when I'm about to give in and start trying for #2 Brad says tonight that, "Bes is perfect and he doesn't want anymore." WHAT!?!

The Cochran Clan said...

Congrats on a wonderful visit. Isn't it so much fun to see your little one! Can't wait to see the ultra sound pictures!

The Brantley Boys said...

I'm so glad to hear it went well. So not two? Oh man...that would have been fun. Love that little baby already.

Kimberly said...

Praise God!