The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful. Friday night I had to do our local Relay for Life ALL NIGHT so Neil and Jack came up to see me. It was a fun time to hang out with friends and raise money to find a cure for cancer. Saturday, Neil and I headed to a local bargain store to find things "dirt cheap"! The first thing we see when we pull up is a F-150 Power Wheels truck for $60.00. You take a gamble with this store because most of the merchandise is crushed boxes, left overs etc. Neil pulls the whole truck out of the box and realizes all the pieces are there so we MUST buy this steal for our little man. On Sunday, we go to Fatz and Nan's house and guess what they bought Jack? A John Deere 4wheeler. He turned 16 over night! Not only did we ride our hearts out this weekend, we also played in the pool for HOURS! He also said that he wants his new brother or sister to be a baby pig....I think that he might be a little disappointed......We are so ready for summer (just not ready for the humidity!)!!!
****and he does have 4 swimsuits- he just didn't have one at Nan's house......April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha! I think Jack is going to be a bit disappointed, not having a baby pig and everything. You'll just have to remind him that one time he got two four wheelers in one weekend. Not to mention, newborns tend to look like little pigs anyway, so he isn't that far off.
He did grow up over night. I have some really cute swim diapers at work tell Sherla she needs to come get one for Jack. They are great Stone has a few of them and it keeps them out of those soggy diapers. Are you ready for # 2?
I am so glad it's almost May and the boys will have a chance to meet each other! We have an Artic Cat (mule) that Creighton drives all over our nieghborhood. We will have to be sure we have at least one of those power cars in Abilene so they can ride together. He is just precious! And a pig, well, that may be interesting!
I love the black and white photo and he looks like a Texan riding in his truck. We are so excited about your coming to Abilene. Pops and Gumbea will have some fun things to do while he is visiting.
OH.MY! I can't get over how big he looks. He looks so much older... and I don't think it's just the 4wheeler. CRAZY! He's such a cutie and I love the hat pics. hilarious. Will you be coming through Dallas on your way to Abilene - we would LOVE to see you guys! Hope you are feeling well... growing a pig can be pretty tough work. :)
Watch out Mitter Bad... Jack's got a Ford too! :)
Post a Comment