April 12, 2009

He is RISEN!

Our family Easter picture we had to take after lunch......
A sweet one of my husband and little boy....

My sweet little boy.....

Our before church Easter picture....you can see how well that went....

Mommy and Jack...if only you could see the large belly he is sitting on...you would think I was going to give birth next week....
Happy Easter. Church was awesome and made me so thankful that Jesus did walk out of that tomb on the third day and because of that- I CAN LIVE! He is amazing and each day I am humbled that he allows me to have what I have even though I don't deserve it. THANK YOU JESUS!

3 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

You are so good about taking family pictures... we didn't even take one! But not to worry because I do have plenty with Bes in her bunny dress! =)

Kimberly said...

Hey! You look great! I don't know if you saw my post, but I gained TWELVE pounds in the last four weeks! That's BIG! That's almost double what I gained in the first twenty weeks.

Can't wait for school to be out and for our boys to play in A-town! That is, unless I'm too larget to travel!

Happy Easter!

Baby McMinn said...

Jack is growing so fast. I saw Jerry yesterday and he said yall had a great easter. When do you find out if it is a boy or a girl?