May 2, 2009

Pure Sweetness....

Thursday night, Jack and I were enjoying an ice cream cone in the kitchen floor (easiest place to clean up the mess!). He was allowing me to have some of his ice cream and I would occassionally wipe up the drips off of his clothes and the floor. At one point, he turned to me with ice cream all over his face and said, "Mommy, your a good friend." I, of course, melted and said you are a good friend too! He gave me a big hug and ice cream kiss ( I had to use oxi-clean on my clothes thanks to the hug!). What pure sweetness he can be! I love this little boy more each day and he never ceases to amaze me with what he has to say! I see lots of ice cream cones in our future this summer.



Please ignore the "I have been at work all day" look....


0 comments: