This past weekend, our family went with the Sumrall's to Bes' Dee's house in Memphis. We had a grand time. We played outside in the water "park" that we had to make after we tried the sprinkler park that was still closed for the season, went to the zoo, shopped and had a blast! Here are some pictures of our fun mini vacation! It is now officially summer around here......
May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I am catching up on my blog reading... Bes is officially having a cow, "clacking" her tongue and doing her I'm-so-excited-I-just-can't-stand-it dance! I think she's missin' her buddy... and I'm already missin' mine! =)
Hey girl! I didn't know you were in Abilene. We are at the beach right now. How long will you be in town? I can't wait to see you and your belly. Can't wait to find out what you are having! Are you feeling good?
Post a Comment