June 8, 2009

Our Abilene Trip!!!

So Jack and I are back home! We spent two weeks visiting family in Texas. We spent most of our time in Gumbea and Pop's backyard playing with Camp in the swimming pool. I kept baby Cash for two weeks while Nicole finished with school. He was very sweet! I am finished potty training Jack and he has done very well. We are now in full time undies and only put on a pull-up for naptime and bedtime. I am still not 100% confident in his sleeping and peepee holding and don't want to be changing sheets all the time! We really missed Neil and Nan and Fatz and are excited to be home to see them! Enjoy all the pictures!!!
Playing in the backyard
Feeding the animals at the zoo
Jack with mommy and the buffalo
Feeding the fish on the dock at the zoo
Many an afternoon in the swing
Camp and Jack swinging
Sweet face of my big boy
Cousin Camp
Freezing cold after getting out of the pool

Sweet baby Cash
On the potty and hammering his nails to pass the time
Cousins

6 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! We missed you at the splish-splash bash last week (Amy is SUCH a brave soul)...ya'll may have done something today, I am not sure, as we have been at the beach since Thursday (back home now). Hopefully we'll get to play soon!!

B said...

Two of the cutest boys ever!!!!

The Brantley Boys said...

These pictures are so cute. It is so fun to see Jack and Camp growing up together. So, how was it take care of two at once?

Allison said...

um....uh....hmmmm....

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

AS I type Bes is again "clacking" like crazy... Man, Jack and Camp look just like their daddies! Fun memories with the fam... can't beat it but how glad am I that ya'll are HOME!?! Yiippppeeee!

The Cochran Clan said...

I am so sad we missed you while you were in. We were at the beach for most of your visit, but am so bummed I didn't realize you were in town. Hope everything is going well! I have missed talking with you and want to see how you are doing. When do you find out what you are having?