June 15, 2009

Monday Playgroup!

Today was Monday playgroup and Amy arranged for us to go to the sprinkler park! It was so fun! Jack of course loved playing with his friends and running through all the water. We will definitely be going back this summer.





I promise I didn't spray sunscreen right into his eyes....not even on his face...but somehow he ended up with it stinging his eyes and they puffed up all red! I felt terrible!

2 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

We had so much fun today!! I think Jack likes me :) Yay! He is TOO cute!!! Can't wait for more Monday Playdates!!

Kimberly said...

We love the spray park too!!

I'm sad we missed each other in Abilene. Did you ever get my email?

And lastly, yipee on another boy!! We will have to share tips and tricks with each other when our second ones arrive. Do you have names picked out?

After next weekend I won't be traveling to Abilene until way after little one is born, so it looks like we'll have to meet up during the holiday season.

Keep me posted through your blog and emails.

Enjoy your summer,