Congratulations, Leah! So I'm not real good at telling sonogram pictures, but that one was a little obvious! I did call Amy to make sure :) I am sure Jack will love having a baby brother!! See you on Monday!!
Leah! I am so excited for yall! Have you thought of any names yet? Congrats!
I'm glad I already knew because I wouldn't have been able to tell!!! I'm already just crazy about baby Sam! =) Love you. Congrats!!
Congratulations Mullins Family!! We're so excited for y'all!!
Oh, I am just so excited for you! Jack's going to have a brother. He may not realize it now, but he will be so pumped about this in like 12-15 years.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, Leah! So I'm not real good at telling sonogram pictures, but that one was a little obvious! I did call Amy to make sure :) I am sure Jack will love having a baby brother!!
See you on Monday!!
Leah! I am so excited for yall! Have you thought of any names yet? Congrats!
I'm glad I already knew because I wouldn't have been able to tell!!! I'm already just crazy about baby Sam! =) Love you. Congrats!!
Congratulations Mullins Family!! We're so excited for y'all!!
Oh, I am just so excited for you! Jack's going to have a brother. He may not realize it now, but he will be so pumped about this in like 12-15 years.
Post a Comment