May 5, 2009

Baby Visit #2

Had my second doctor's visit this afternoon. I am finally entering into my second trimester and waiting for my energy to return! I know once school is over and summer is here, it will come back!!! We are getting ready for three days of state testing next week and several parent meetings this week so I am sooo ready for a vacation.
The doctor said that everything looked good. I had gained 0 pounds and the baby's heart rate is 155 bpm. What do YOU think that it is? Some days I totally think boy and then others I am convinced it's a girl. I am having a really hard time waiting to find out so I might choose to do an early sonogram at 15/16 weeks to determine the sex. Why am I having such a hard time waiting this time around? Not knowing is driving me nuts. I know in the end, it doesn't matter AT ALL as long as the baby is healthy. Jack is excited and wants to name the baby "pig" instead of having a baby pig now. What is his obsession? He has been so lovey this week and full of "I wuv you mommy" and tons of kisses. Love, love, love him.

3 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

I'm hoping for a girl, but ONLY if you promise to name her Maggie!! I can just see her cuteness now!

Kimberly said...

I look forward to finding out what you'll be having and of course, praying that little Jack will be just as sweet until then! Aren't those moments just precious?

Meeting you very soon!

The Brantley Boys said...

I totally understand not being able to wait. I asked for the 16 week ultrasound, b/c I couldn't handle the suspense. I really wish I could wait the whole pregnancy and never know, but I was too much of a control freak not knowing. I can't believe you haven't gained any weight!