August 16, 2010

Back To School!

So of course we are back in full swing with school around here. We are starting our third week back in a schedule. It was tough to get going but I think we have somewhat got it! It is so much harder getting two kids ready to be out the door by 6:40. Last year Sam either stayed with my mom or Neil so I could take him in his pjs if I had too. Plus, with him eating like a grown man, I have to pack his lunch and that takes about 30 minutes of chopping and cutting each night. The boys both love their teachers and I do too! It makes me feel good as a mom for my boys to be happy when I leave them each morning. Don't judge these pictures....they were the first day of school on a Monday morning at 6:30 am. It took a little adjusting!






0 comments: