August 28, 2010

Oh MY, oh MY!!!

Does anyone else's house ever look like this in just a few seconds?


It could be because of this little love....
and this littlest love.

They are King of all Mess Makers and have this momma always picking up!

But I am thankful for both of them and love them both so much that I will take the wild, messy days with the sweet, loving days anytime.


3 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

I only have one and my house and my office floor at work both look like this most of the time. I know how you feel but I don't mind picking it up I am going to try to teach him to pick it up.

Kimberly said...

Yes!!! My house always looks like that!! Two minutes after they are awake in the morning, it's quite the sight. We try to pick up at nap and bedtime, but sometimes, we're all just too tired.

Such little cuties.

The Brantley Boys said...

I have a feeling that I have many of these days ahead.