January 9, 2010

JuSt My BoYS!




It has been so cold here, about 3 days since we have seen a temperature above freezing, and it has snowed several times. We had a snow day and didn't have to attend school on Thursday, so the boys and I had a relaxing day just hanging out! This was my first week back to school since maternity leave and it pretty much kicked my booty! I was exhausted every day when I would get home. Hopefully this week will be a little better and Sam might start sleeping more than three hours at a time....fingers crossed???? Here are some pictures of my sweet boys who love each other so stinkin' much. I can't believe that Sam is already two months old...he goes for his two month check-up and shots on Wednesday. I can't wait to see how much he has grown.

5 comments:

Abby said...

He looks so much like Neil! Sam that is...Jack does too..I just haven't seen Sam in a while. He looks totally different!

The Brantley Boys said...

Maybe you should retire...

Shannon Willcutt said...

So adorably cute =) They look so much alike!! Will be thinking about you this week!

Stacey said...

They are precious!! I love coming to your site and seeing them! I'm thinkin that my next gift to them will be one of those popping things. A very sweet person reminded me of them the other day in a sweet note. Love ya'll

Whitni said...

Your boys are sooo precious, and I'm so sorry we don't get to see you guys more! I completely agree with the "popper thing" for the first Sauer grandchild...Mom really needs one at her house! ;)