
The summer after my freshman year at College of Charleston, I volunteered one month at YoungLife camp in Weaverville, NC. I went with some of my best friends, Allison and Mandy. We prayed for several weeks and the whole car trip there that boys wouldn't be any part of our focus while we were there to serve high school kids and grow our relationship with the Lord. Well...little did I know! The first night at camp I met Neil and couldn't stand him. He didn't like me either! I was determined that we would be friends before we left camp in July.....the Lord definitely has a sense of humor! Not only were we friends, but we were beginning our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend!! Here we are 9 years later, 6 years of marriage, 3 houses in 2 different states, and 2 precious boys! I am truly blessed to have a husband who works hard to take care of our family and constantly provide for us. Jack and Sam are Neil's pride and he loves them so much. Thank you Neilson for asking me to marry you and sticking with me through all of my "craziness!" You are a true blessing. I love you...here's to 6 more years!
1 comments:
I can't believe that it has been six years. I remember that day well. Congrats!
Post a Comment