Don't you just love your boys? And just think we're blessed enough to be adding another one to our gang! Something so special about being a mommy to a sweet son and having a wonderful husband!
He looks like Neil even more now!!! Let me know the dates you'll be in SC. I'll make time for you. Y'all are welcome to stay at our place. Its little, but at the beach!! Just call me.
5 comments:
Don't you just love your boys? And just think we're blessed enough to be adding another one to our gang! Something so special about being a mommy to a sweet son and having a wonderful husband!
Really, really hope we can meet up one day.
He looks like Neil even more now!!! Let me know the dates you'll be in SC. I'll make time for you. Y'all are welcome to stay at our place. Its little, but at the beach!! Just call me.
Congrats on another little one! Your son looks like he could use a sibling, and perhaps a beard like his dad's?
Precious!!
You know I love it!?! Is it growing on Neil?
Post a Comment