July 15, 2009

Beach Time!

Mom, Jack and I made a very short trip to Charleston over the weekend and one of the highlights was taking Jack to the beach. Everytime we stopped on the way, he asked "Is this the beach?" When we finally got out there, he was thrilled. He played in the sand and he had absolutely no fear of the water at all! He loved the webbs (waves) and even layed on his stomach and let them get him. I think he would be a beach baby if he could. We also got to see Aunt Sarah and spend some time with her! It was a quick trip but very worth it!









4 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I forgot about his haircut!! He looks like such a big boy! I'm going to be going through withdrawals from me some Leah and Jack!!! We'll have to have a big party when we all get back and I'll FRY... a 5 lb bag of taters!! =)Brad seriously does not realize that his little gift is going to make me fat as pig!!

The Sasser Crew said...

Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pictures of Jack at the beach. Camp looked at them with me and said "I go to beach too?" We have to somehow get both of them to the beach together.
Love and miss you,
Gumbea

Shannon Willcutt said...

Yay for some fun times at the beach!!