December 8, 2008

My baby is no longer a baby.....

A couple of days old
Two Years Old
One Years Old
* sorry the pics aren't in order!


Jack's second birthday is today! I can't believe that he is two! Time needs to stand still because I know he won't be little much longer. Neil and I tell each other all the time how lucky we are to have him as our son. We both just love him so much and thank God for him each day. He is smart, creative, funny, messy, so very boy, loving, huggable, and down-right a toot sometimes but I would have it no other way. I can't believe that two years ago this morning at 6:15 am our lives changed so much! I never knew that it was possible to love someone so much. I have only a glimpse of what Jesus' love for each of us is just by being Jack's mommy. Happy Birthday Sunshine- I love you so much!


Mommy



P.S. Happy 28th Birthday Uncle Chris-we love you!

3 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Hope Jack's birthday was a great one! We love him bunches and bunches!!

Kimberly said...

Isn't almost sad at how quickly they grow up? It seems like it was just yesterday we saw you at the wedding in Abilene & we were both fairly pregnant. Now we have two year old toddlers!

Looking forward to the holidays & getting to meet your little toot! He's probably a lot like mine!

The Brantley Boys said...

He is too cute. Not sure what a toot is...Actually, I know what a toot is, but well, nevermind. Anyway, I love that little boy. I can't believe it has been two years!