So there is a reason no one will be receiving Christmas cards this year....obviously the company that I ordered them from either lost the order, never sent what they claimed was printed (that I received a confirmation number for I might add), lied to me, the post office lost the order, it was delivered to the wrong address and some one else is looking at 70 cards of the three of us......who knows but whatever the reason is I AM M-A-D!!! I ordered 70 cards two Saturdays ago and was promised 3-5 day shipping. Plenty of time I thought. My envelopes are addressed sitting on my dining room table waiting to have cards in them and sent on their merry way! But...I did get my money back and will be attempting to order New Year's cards when we return from vacation. Here is what you would have received in the mail IF they would have gotten here on time.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
4 comments:
They are so cute! What a great picture...it's a shame you didn't get them in time!
oh that stinks!!! I would be M-A-D as well and I think I would not only demand my money back but free New Year's cards as well! :) However, the picture is SOOOO cute. I love it!! Great family picture!
oh man! and such a cute picture.
creighton and i are in abilene until wednesday afternoon (new year's eve) if you check this blog- give me a call. we can come by your in-laws if you have any free time. 254-227-0966!
hope we can meet!
kimberly
Your picture is awesome and the cards are SO cute. New Year's cards aren't a bad idea...we get so many Christmas cards that we don't always have a chance to look at them. I can't wait to get a New Year's card.
Post a Comment