Jack is now to the age that he is in constant conversation with everyone. He talks constantly about anything and everything.
Last night we went to dinner and as the waitress comes to the table the following conversation takes place:
Waitress: "Do you want some more sweet tea?"
Jack: "No, I am pooping!" as he grunts and takes care of his business......
she walks off and I hide my head because I am sooooo embarrassed! I am sure this is one of many more crazy comments to follow........
December 13, 2008
Favorite Quote of the Week......
Posted by Leah at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH!! That made me laugh out loud. hysterical! I think I love Jack even more than before! :)
Ok, I laughed until I had tears in my eyes! So funny! Is this what I have to look forward to? :)
That's awesome. I think that I was probably that kid too...you know, seeing as though I still announce things like that.
Post a Comment