December 7, 2008

Jack's 2nd Birthday Party!

Yesterday, we had Jack's birthday party at the firestation. It was so much fun. The firemen did a great job and were super nice. He had several little friends show up and got super great presents! He can't stop playing with the construction sticker book, soccer ball and goal, and the Mr. Potato Head! Instead of cake, I had a lady make cookies. They were so perfect and tasted good with a little Blue Bell ice cream. He absolutely loved when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him! I can't believe that he is turning two on MONDAY!!!!!!!!
* Neil's parents were on their way to see us for the party on Thursday night but had to turn around because Neil's grandmother passed away. Please keep them in your prayers. We missed having Pops and Gumbea visit us and come to the party!!!!


His big "2" cookie with firetruck candles!
Look at that smile....he loved when everyone sang!

Some firetruck pinata candy!
Swinging at the hard to open pinata!

Bes trying on some fire boots!

Seeing a real fireman's hat!

Showing his sweet friend Kalyn a firetruck candle!

Merrit riding in the firetruck!

3 comments:

cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!! Can't believe you are 2 years old today! Looks like you had a FUN fire station party. Tell your mom & dad "hi" from the Longs.

Allison said...

Kevin just came in and told me about Neil's grandmother. I am so sorry. Please give Neil a big hug from all of us. You guys are in our prayers!

I can't belive Jack is TWO!! those pics are too precious!!

The Brantley Boys said...

Love the party pics! I wish Harrison and I could've been there to celebrate.