November 9, 2008

Zoo Trip and other posts

Jack, Nan, Fatz, me, my sister Anna and her roommate from Clemson (Katie) went to the Birmingham zoo last Sunday. It was a very nice zoo and we had a great time. I think that Jack really enjoyed running around the place and seeing all the animals. I highly recommend this zoo! Enjoy ALL of the pictures......




He rode the merry-go-round and LOVED it!




Anna (Nana), Jack and Katie


Driving the tractor at the petting zoo










Staring at the silly monkeys!







2 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Great pictures!! We need to do our pictures Saturday. We can go to the Riverwalk or something like that... Sound good?

The Cochran Clan said...

What fun! Wish we had a zoo like that. I mean we love our zoo, but wish it could have more! Miss ya'll and hope you have a great weekend!