well it went about as well as the first...(see previous post)....thanks for trying to help me Amy! You are a super fab friend. We did try again after naptime but it also didn't go so well. Whose idea was it anyway to make Christmas cards?
You HAVE to post the lonely Neil pic... I still think we should finish out the series just for you to have! :) Love me some Mullins... more than ya'll will ever know!!
5 comments:
I don't know...I kind of like it. It certainly is real. It beats all the posed pictures that don't depict "real" life.
that's hilarious - and I agree with the Brantley family - sometimes the non-posed pictures are better because they are more real! I love it.
That is so funny! We haven't even tried again- that's how frusturating it is to me. You could always just say, "Let there be peace on Earth!"
We do want to meet you after Christmas in A-Town. We don't have plans yet since both families live there- that's where we go!
You HAVE to post the lonely Neil pic... I still think we should finish out the series just for you to have! :) Love me some Mullins... more than ya'll will ever know!!
I'm with you on that one girl!!! Highly overrated..the photo card..
Post a Comment