We had a great Trunk-or-Treat at church Wednesday night and a fun Halloween Friday! Jack had a homemade costume of a scarecrow (karkrow) and got ALOT of candy. We had the most trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood that I have ever seen~! I think thousands and if I hadn't turned our light off and left with Jack, I would have given out at least $100 in candy. We went trick-or-treating at Brad, Amy and Bes' house, Olivia's house, and Nan and Fatz's. Maybe next year we will "brave" the hood!
November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween
We had a great Trunk-or-Treat at church Wednesday night and a fun Halloween Friday! Jack had a homemade costume of a scarecrow (karkrow) and got ALOT of candy. We had the most trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood that I have ever seen~! I think thousands and if I hadn't turned our light off and left with Jack, I would have given out at least $100 in candy. We went trick-or-treating at Brad, Amy and Bes' house, Olivia's house, and Nan and Fatz's. Maybe next year we will "brave" the hood!
Posted by Leah at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Time out...did you make his costume? I am very impressed. He is the cutesets scarecrow I have ever seen.
Leah - you did a great job with his costume!! I LOVE IT! You definitely make the best mom! Love you and miss you tons!
You are right-- that is the cutest scarecrow face I've seen! So, so sweet.
Will you be in Abilene any for the holidays?
oh my!! He is ADORABLE!!! Love the costume you made him. Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment