Soccer season is in full swing around here! We have had several games and lots of goals scored. It is amazing what one year under our belt will do. I feel like last year we spent lots of time running around in circles with no real purpose~ but~ this year is a different story! He knows what he wants and that is to score goals and LOTS of them. Much more exciting to watch.
Soccer is always more fun with your bestie!
He does seem to like to swing his arms while he runs and plays. The coaches from other teams have said things to him, but I like to call it being agressive on the field!! When I tell him to be careful with his arms, his reply is that he is just playing soccer. Have you ever seen the pro soccer players? Much less just high school players? Just sayin.
Sweet, Sweet friends make soccer season so much fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment