Today we headed out to the pun~kin patch for Miller's birthday. The weather was beautiful and the company was grand! We took a little hayride through the cotton fields and buried ourselves in corn. Some of us hiked through hay bale mazes and jumped in cotton trailers. We swung on tire swings and dug in dirt mounds. A sweet little two year old opened some Mickey presents and served delicious Mikey cake. After we finished with the party, we stayed around to find the perfect pun~kins (or 6) for our front porch. We are ready for fall. Cowboy boots and jeans are making a come~back around here!
On the hayride, my littlest love just sat by my side taking in all the sights around him. He loved the "heywide".
He climbed the dirt mound with his friend Bennon and came out super dirty. All boy.
My oldest love tire swinging with his Mikey ears on. All WILD boy.
My two loves with their pun~kins! Such fun memories.
These two boys are growing so fast I can hardly stand it. They fill my heart with love, sometimes frustration, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I heart my boys.















1 comments:
Awesome pics! I love Jack's big ol' grin and for Sam to be such a smiley little booger when he was little he looks all serious now!
Post a Comment