My parents have a house on the lake. It's awesome to say the least. Nothing super fancy, just super comfortable. The lake is such a great place to relax and just spend time with each other. My boys EAT IT UP. They both absolutely love swimming.
Glad I captured this moment. Jack loves for Fatz to throw him around in the water. And Fatz has taught Jack how to dive off the dock and I will say he is getting really good at it. No Fear!
He is my little rock jumper. The lake keeps dropping and the rocks/cliffs keep getting higher. He still doesn't seem to mind. He climbs like a mountain goat and doesn't think twice about jumping.
Fatz is his biggest rock jumping fan. These two are tight at the lake.
Momma and her little buddy. I am convinced that he would toodle around the lake all day. He is so content just swimming and not being bothered. Sweet little blond boy!
This particular weekend, the weather was absolutely perfect. Nice cool breeze, no humidity, not too hot. We could actually enjoy sitting on the deck and watching the sunset. Pure relaxation.
See? Nothing like it.
I love this little man. Such a cutie, but such a mess.
I love all of my boys. Big and small. I wouldn't trade them for the world and am so thankful that they are mine here on earth.
1 comments:
Leah, do you wash your kids hair in the water?
Post a Comment