Just recently, we got to celebrate a sweet little girl's birthday at the pumpkin patch. Afterwards, we spent the day at daddy's work enjoying their family day.
Last night we put on our costumes and went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat. Big brother was SUPER excited to dress up and get some candy. He was a storm-trooper from Star Wars. Have I mentioned how obsessed he is with Star Wars? OH MY!
Little brother was not NEAR as excited to say the least. He endured this costume, but for the most part ate candy right near my side all night. I will say that he made a cute Spiderman anyways.
Of course we found our Little Mermaid. Oh, how we adore her and her (lobster) sister and all of her family!
I will say it was hard to do alone since daddy was at work and I was fearful all night I was going to lose one of my super heroes in the large crowds. We collected some candy, ate some hotdogs, jumped in the air castles, and called it a night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment