Leah he is so precious! He looks just like Neil!!! I hope you are feeling well. I will holler at you soon....I am dying to catch up. Love you so much!
So cute. Once I saw the top picture, I was sure that he looked just like Jack. Can't wait to see what happens with this boy. P.S. I have no idea what a band around a duck's leg means.
I LOVE baby feet too! How sweet and precious he is! And Happy Birthday to Jack!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Leah he is so precious! He looks just like Neil!!! I hope you are feeling well. I will holler at you soon....I am dying to catch up. Love you so much!
So cute. Once I saw the top picture, I was sure that he looked just like Jack. Can't wait to see what happens with this boy. P.S. I have no idea what a band around a duck's leg means.
I LOVE baby feet too! How sweet and precious he is! And Happy Birthday to Jack!
Post a Comment