February 8, 2009

Our Newest Addition

We (Neil) got a new dog on Saturday. He is a 6 week old chocolate lab. He has decided to name him Bear. He is very sweet but I am kind of dreading the puppy stuff.....

It was also a very beautiful weekend so we played outside alot! Here are some pictures that capture our days in the sun.


Isn't he getting so big?




Bear

The forming of a new friendship

Cookies and dirt...what a wonderful combination

3 comments:

The Akins Family said...

Oh how fun for YOU to have a puppy! I am so glad our dogs are grown and we are adding a baby not a puppy! :) Very cute though!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Can I take lessons from Leah's School of Photography!?! Your pics put mine to shame! LOVE the one of Bear... and Jack and his new buddy!

Allison said...

Oh that dog is super cute. I can smell the puppy breath from here!!! LOVE little baby doggies. Of course I think you are insane, but that's just me hating dog hair in my house right now :-) We miss you guys - COME TO ABILENE!!!!!!!!! Our house is on Woodland Trail in Tanglewood and I am in LOVE! Kisses to Jack and hugs to you and Neil.