On the way home, I was tickling Jack in his car seat. He looked at me and very matter of factly said, "mom, hands to for self". See for the last several days at school, Jack has been hitting others and pushing his friends. So He and I have had to have a talk about keeping our hands to ourselves. Now I know that HE IS LISTENING!!!! Thank you Jesus! Maybe this week at school will be better since he obviously knows where to keep his hands!
*Also- my sister in law has finally come up with a name and I can do some monogramming!! I am very excited! He will be Cash Douglas! I love it!
5 comments:
of course he hears you! i think creighton sometimes just selects to ignore me...and from what you say about jack, i'm betting he's much the same! doesn't it make things so much more humerous on the inside though? little boys and minds of their own! oh, i can't wait to meet him one day. any plans to be in a-town?
Just let me know when you go visit Nicole and the baby. We usually go with Benjie when he works in Abilene two days every/every other week. If you and the family are around, we'd be happy to tag along for the fun of meeting Jack- and of course, talking to you and seeing Neil.
Hang in there...May is oh, so close! Isn't spring break coming up soon too?
I'm sure I'll have some stories to share of life with two! I can't wait!
Jack looks like such a big boy in that first picture with Anna!
I am so so excited for y'all!!! How far along??? I need all the info.
Oh yipeeeeee!!! I'd be happy, happy, happy to share all my stories as they form with life as a mom of two! My email is bkpolnick@yahoo.com- email me anytime!
Post a Comment